Begin at the Beginning
It all starts with research. We’re going to ask you a lot of questions, and the more information you can give us, the more effective your design solution will be.
Here’s what Project o3 will need to know to get started:
- What are your brand values and positioning statement?
- What are your objectives for this project?
- Who is your target audience?
- What do you want your target audience to hear from you?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- What are some examples of organizations or work that you admire or dislike?
- What are your corporate guidelines or restrictions for this project?
PreviousMaking the Magic HappenNEXTMeet in the Middle